Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Obviously...

(Josh & I on the "It's A Small World" ride at Disneyland a few months ago).

Well, obviously I have changed my blog... but I've also redone my website...
It isn't perfect... and there are definitely more things I want to do with it, but I decided to go ahead and publish what I had finished.

Like I posted before, I want to make it possible to sell prints, postcards, and also provide some downloadable things for teachers and parents related to my published books.
But!
I am not quite there yet!

That's the next step.

In the meanwhile, I hope that everyone likes the new changes... it's been a long time coming.

On a totally different note, I got my Valentine's Day gift all set up to give to Josh!! He'll be away this weekend on a Threadless outing up in Solvang, CA. I guess they do some wine-tasting... ;) I encouraged him to go with his BFF because I do not drink alcohol at all.

Hopefully he'll come back happily relaxed with funny tales!
Right now he's pulling consecutive all-nighters week after week... he's been slammed with work!! Which is nice, but it sure does get you a bit sleep-deprived!

Speaking of sleep... zzzZZZZZZ

No comments: