Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Painting Planned

Well, after two days of going between partial resident forms for both Oregon and California, as well as my 1040 for Federal Taxes... (along with some self employment docs)... I finally finished my taxes and can mail them tomorrow. I know it's a little late, but at least it isn't actually late.

So, after this, I pulled out the sketch I had been trying to finalize and made it "ready for paint." I still need to tweak a few things, but I am pretty happy with how it looks at the moment. I am already planning my "steps" to paint it. I have started using masking fluid to my advantage. As well as permanent masking fluid which I can mix with a color (or paint over the image after) so that it becomes permanent.

I also realized just now that the Illustration Friday is just around the corner!
Depending on tomorrow, I will either save this for the weekend and try to plan out something for Friday's theme, or just skip this week's yet again.
(I wonder if that's bad? Maybe I need to not be a member of that group on Flickr? I hope that isn't annoying.)

I have also been going through artist's sites and taking note of who their agents/reps are so I can take a look at what sort of art they like to represent. I have a few I would like to think more on and then possibly, send something out to one of them. (I think this sort of thing is best to do one at a time).

Well, I am going to post the work-in-progress.
Cheers! Have a lovely night!

No comments: