Monday, March 16, 2009

A long weekend

I am on break at my day job right now and remembering what a long, long, weekend I just had!
Friday right after work, I attended the SCBWI Gala Celebration at Barnes and Noble (see previous post). Then Saturday, I got up early and painted some new paintings (one of which I discarded after I finished it- there were too many problems with it). Around 11 to 12 p.m. I helped my fiance and worked until 4 a.m.. Sunday we were both up at 9 to finish working... I didn't get to bed last night until 10:30 p.m. I feel pretty wiped out.
I also feel good that I worked.
Tonight I will be trying to research ways of networking and getting my website more known.
Anyone have any advice or experience on childrensillustrator.com?
I have heard a professionals opinion on picture-book.com and wondered whether this site is any good? I am tempted to use it simply for the fact that it may put my site in the view of people/clients/artists/etc.
Breaks is over.
Happy Monday!

No comments: