Friday, January 21, 2011

A New Year a Little Late...


The new year started with a bang and I had a slow start... so nevertheless, here I am.

I only have on hand a file of a little pattern I did...

but I did make a few minor changes to my website.


I can't wait for the book to be released so I can put up some interior pages and the storyboards I did.


:)

Maybe even a video on my process??? hee hee.


Today is a mixture of sunlight and trajedy but I hope to keep my chin up.

And while things were a bit hard at first with some personal things going on, I plan on going forward with things with a new appreciation for life and people.

Let's all be a little more nice than we might usually be?

And maybe a bit more pleasant to strangers?


We have to share this space for as long as we can...

make the most of it!

:)

No comments: