Monday, September 14, 2009

Strange

For some reason, I saw someone else's Tweets on my Twitter preview on my blog, so I have temporarily removed this feature. Sorry 'bout that... but I still have a link on the right side of my blog so if anyone reading this would like to follow me on Twitter, please click on the link there.
:)

Thank you very much!

I just went to the Dentist this morning... It has been an embarassingly long time since I have had insurance to go, so I was told some dauting news... I need 4 wisdom teeth removed and then some other work done. The X-rays were easier to take, but still painful to a certain degree. This isn't going to be fun. Take care of your teeth, guys.... :(

What else? I was unable to sleep last night- I think I got about 2 hours or so- and tonight I plan on eating a large dinner and then crashing.... haven't done that in a while.

No comments: