Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Josh Kemble-Design A Day




So here is a little preview of what my husband, Josh Kemble, is up to... its turning out to be a really cool blog.
He has some other ideas and challenges up on his site!  Check it out!

Design A Day Challenge
Posted on So, I’m going to try to make a new cool image every day for as long as possible, and will most likely miss a few days, but I think it’s a worthy challenge. As an illustrator I’d like to make more often than I consume, and believe this will be a worthwhile endeavor. So, without further ado, I will be posting each new thing on this blog entry, along with the date it was created.
3. January 21, 2013 “Wine-0″ t-shirt/poster designWine-O Design On WhiteWine-O Design On White
I wanted to do a design in a minimalistic style, since I rarely work that way, and the whole point of this project is to play with the challenge to make designs daily, while expanding my visual style. I realized that there was something to be mined conceptually playing with the letter O in the word Wino. So, above is my final solution on white. Here’re the other color versions:

No comments: