Wednesday, November 07, 2012

More Merchandise Available!

I wanted to wait to post this until I was sure all the images were available, but you can now buy not only adorable lingerie, but totes, jackets, hats, etc as well with the new Marie Antoinette inspired images... ;)  I always try to mention that not all of these are my images- you can see which are mine by referencing my website under my "freelance images" link.

Thanks for checking it all out by clicking here!  Use the left hand sidebar to select other mechandise categories!

:)  I'm so happy to see these all on actual merch!! Never gets old!
PS: if you just love this tote, click on the image to go directly to that item's page.  I might have to get one myself... I'm sorry to be so crazy but I'm just so excited to see my illustrations on bags and jackets :)    I'm so happy!

No comments: