Thursday, February 23, 2012

Updates!

I finished painting my images of the Hedgehog and the Hare... here is one of them!  I posted the rest on my website under my Freelance Work.

I have more projects underway with Fadenrot with Fairy Tale themes, more Lou Lou soon, and of course, I need to get my Portfolio cleaned up and re-vamped as well...

Tons to do!

On a different note, I've been getting sick a LOT lately... my most recent spell was something called costochondritis- an inflamed ribcage that makes you feel like you're having a heartattack.  Fun, right?

Hope all is well with everyone else!
Now that I"m back on my feet, I hope to really take off running!
Cheers!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh, these are so charming, Mai!! Congrats on all of your wonderful work and projects ahead..I know this year is gonna be BIG for you! Always great to see your kind visit at my blog..thank you so much! And I think bear #1 is the one..thanks for your very definitive vote!

theartofpuro said...

So sweet:)Love it:)

Paige Keiser said...

This is ADORABLE!! Love your sketch too on the first post! Glad to hear you're feeling better. I have lots of issues with hypoglycemia, so basically never feel a hundred percent well :-P It stinks. Anyways, love love love your work as always, Mai!

Mai Kemble said...

THANK YOU ALL!
;)

seriously, thank you for always commenting... it means a lot to me!