Monday, January 09, 2012

Feeling Charmed

Hello all~
I finally finished my last interior page for a book that I was working on during December!  It was a crazy deadline and consisted of a week with no sleep and lots of painting, but in the end, it was totally worth it!  From what it sounds like, there is promising interest for it in the UK and this is exciting!  I am extremely grateful for the work and also am very hopeful for the book as well.  Here is an interior I did...
Once I get more info and the okay, I will post more info! I believe it will be released in March!

All of this excitement meant that I also had NO time to do any housework.... so this weekend I had bags of laundry to haul around and I'm still not done... dishes, etc... I will hopefully get this all caught up soon.  Josh also got a pretty bad cold this weekend so I had to help him out too.... Feverish and dizzy and totally congested, poor man.

:)
Cheers!

1 comment: