Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Queen in progress...

Hello again!

I started out with my sketch... but after collaborating with my client, I have pushed the image... and I like it much more! Here is the original:


I am so pleased to work with this client (Fadenrot)... for one, as I've said before, the creative freedom is totally inspiring... but secondly, I am actually getting the kind of feedback that improves the image!! I love it! It reminds me of when I used to draw with my twin sister, Mei, and we'd push ideas around and just go crazy with new ideas... pushing images and having so much fun.

So anyway, I can't wait to get approval and begin painting!

:)

I'm also looking forward to this weekend! Easter is around the corner!

(The top one is the last, and the bottom the first revised drawing.)






No comments: