Thursday, November 11, 2010

Up for scoring- Hitch cock & my shirt

This is exciting!
My shirt is up for scoring for the next week.
I wonder whether people will like it... If you like this, and you want to vote you can click on the title of this blog for a link or click below.

Here is a link:

Playing In Puddles - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Thanks for your time!

I am also in the midst of trying to plan a wedding (finally!) and will be checking out some places this weekend.
OH! and also going to enter some 6x6 paintings at our store's Artspace called Catalyst. :)
More on that later (it's not 'til the end of November or beginning of February)!! I better get brainstorming on ideas.
So far: ideas of hippos, bicycles, monkeys, top hats!
hmmm...

ALSO,
Josh's super fun shirt design:


Hitch-Cock - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
just click here even just to giggle a bit... although I hope you vote!
;)
cheers, have a good night!!

1 comment:

chris.k said...

Yeah! I wanna see a Mai shirt too~
voted and voted :]