Saturday, February 23, 2008

SIGNINGS

I am posting because I am excited to announce that I have been invited to participate in William Howard Taft High School in Woodland Hills, CA's Passport to Reading event on April 5th, 2008 Saturday. Barnes and Noble is apparently going to be the book distributor that day as well!
This is totally exciting and a great opportunity.
I also have my third signing lined up for March 3rd for Read Across America at Bret Harte Elementary in Long Beach, CA.

http://www.nea.org/readacross/index.html

I have file created for a black and white coloring page so if anyone ever wants the file to use for signings or their little ones, email me and I would be happy to send the file.
Unrelated to the topic, I have been working on a comic on the side and almost done with the ten pages I thought to finish before sending this out for possible publication. One day I hope to have it posted with a short description or story synopsis for those interested.
Thanks for all the support!

No comments: